Thursday, March 26, 2009

Guess no one will be dining in Korhogo!


Guess Korhogo will not be participating In Dine in Brooklyn after all.

What a surprise when I walked by Korhogo yesterday to see the gates pulled(as usual) but this time there was several large yellow notices from the Department of Health saying it would be closed!!!
They have mixed reviews on Yelp and I have never eaten there. I did eat there when it was Bouillabaisse, which moved down to Red Hook( now closed and was called Anna Belle's) and it was just so- so. Seems that Neil Ganic's only thriving restaurant is Petite Crevette, as everything else seems to be going under.
From the list of violations I am so glad I never ate there and hope they can get their shit together or put something in that will actually be open for lunch!
Guess they will not be open for this week and nexts DINE IN BROOKLYN!

No comments:

Post a Comment