Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Couple of Dicks on Atlantic Avenue- Katrina Kitsis




So thanks to following Kevin Smith on Twitter (fyi @ThatKevinSmith is his Twitter name) I found out that yesterday, June 1st, began the first day of shooting for Smith's new film A Couple of Dicks, slated to be released in 2010. Smith tweeted, "Wrapped Day One on A Couple of Dicks without being one or sucking one. Bruce & Tracy are so good together, you'd think this was the sequel." And thanks to The Brooklyn Bugle, I found out that today they would be shooting on Atlantic Ave. between Court and Clinton St. in Cobble Hill. Naturally I was running late to my kickboxing class this morning and I completely forgot to bring my camera with me, but I stalked the set to and from class searching for a glimpse of Mr. Smith but alas was unsuccessful. After showering and looking up the film on imdb, I headed back to set hoping to possibly see either Tracy Morgan or Bruce Willis exiting their trailers. Unfortunately they had wrapped and all that remained were two trailers (they cleaned up and got the hell out of there fast!). The film also stars Seann William Scott and Adam Brody among many others. Keep you eyes peeled as they will be filming all over the city in the coming weeks. Click on this link to read an interview with the director and watch a video interview from SlashFilm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment