Thursday, February 24, 2011

Super Cute!


We thought this was cute and we should share it. New York Eater has introduced critics on their website. These aren't just any critics they are a brother and sister duo Max and Lucy. Max is four years old and Lucy is seven. So, what where did these two little foodies go for their first official review? Carroll Garden's own Lucalis! Here's what they had to say:

I went to lunch with my mom, dad, and brother. It smelled like pizza baking. The music they played was good. My mom said it was Frank Sinatra and Italian Operas. My brother loved the old fashioned toilet in the bathroom because you got to pull a rope to flush. Pizza and calzone are the only things they sell. A pizza pie is 24 dollars. I thought it worth it. I had two slices. I loved the thin crust. I also loved all cheese on the pizza. So did my brother. I loved the calzone. It was like a baked cheese sandwich. The calzone was huge and we had a small one. I love Lucali and I want to go back.


Lucy also wrote a picture on the bottom of a pizza and a calzone. Pretty cute huh? We think more restaurant reviews should include doodles of the food. If you want to read more about Max and Lucy go to http://ny.eater.com/archives/2011/02/eaters_kid_critics_give_a_thumbs_up_to_brooklyns_lucali.php#more

No comments:

Post a Comment