Thursday, June 2, 2011

If I were a crepe...


Since If I were a toy...opened at 369 Court Street they've constantly been evolving and expanding. They used to be called Giggles & Green back when they were simply a toy store. Now they not only sell toys but also give children's haircut. They have classes, as well, and if you'd like to see their schedule click here. The newest addition to the store is the crepe stand! Coming soon, as you can see in the picture above. Not sure if they are also doing italian ice, which they've done in the past summers. Such a good idea though. Crepes are a great addition to the neighborhood and a stand that you can get a quick bite and head across the street to Carroll Park sounds even better!

1 comment:

  1. Hello RClady,

    My name is Joanna. I am the owner of if i were a toy... Thank you very much for your very nice post! Unfortunately, I will not be moving forward with my Crepe stand. The owner of Happy Pants Cafe, who shares the same landlord as I, is feeling threatened by my Crepe stand. He has made several complaints to our landlord. This is not the first time that the owner of Happy Pants Cafe has hindered my business ideas that would benefit the community. In order to keep the peace, I have decided to not sell Crepes. I am; however, moving forward with another business idea that is needed by the community. Stay tuned...
    =)

    ReplyDelete