Tickets are on sale now. For more on what to expect from this food fest see below.
Event features include:
• The best chefs (25+) from all five boroughs going hog wild with
locally-, pigs from Flying Pigs Farm, Møsfund Mangalitsa, and Bobolink
among others (the famous “Pig Pickup” will take place on Wednesday,
September 4th at Union Square Greenmarket);
• Great local craft beer by Sixpoint, providing exclusive custom beers;
• Wines from the Finger Lakes region of NY State;
• Hard ciders from the Hudson Valley;
• Special cooking demonstrations by Peter Kaminsky (author of Bacon Nation) and Grillworks Station;
• Music all day with live bands, including Sistermonk, JP Bowerstock
Quintet, NYC City Slickers featuring Annie Chadwick, and The Baillen
• Best-of-show prizes presented courtesy of our sponsor, Wüsthof;
• Free entry and ferry service for kids under 12 with paying adult;
• Vegetarian-friendly side stations.
• Chefs include Anthony Sasso (Casa Mono), Jacques Gautier (Palo Santo), Peter Giannakas (Ovelia), Jason Weiner (Almond), Sam Barbieri (Waterfront Ale House and Fuhgeddabout It BBQ), Danny Mena and Ethan Smith (Hecho en Dumbo), King Phojanakong (Kuma Inn and Umi Nom), George Weld and Evan Hanzcor (Parish Hall), Joe Dobias (JoeDoe), Jimmy Carbone of Jimmy’s No. 43, Michael Jenkins (Darby/Butter), Tyson Ho (Arrogant Swine), Justin Brunwasser (Friedman's Lunch), Doug Keiles (Ribs Within), and Bill Fletcher (Fletcher's BBQ), with more TBA.