Thursday, May 7, 2009

BQE car accident!

Two weeks ago I got in a car on the BQE. I got to see  NYC finest in action. Not only did they not give the other driver a breathalyzer, they took 8 days to get me a police report. The only reason I got the police report is a friend of mine works at the 76th precinct on Union Street. 
The accident happened right at the Atlantic avenue exit but the 84th precinct responded. I can not believe that every accident/ incident that happened over the last 2 weeks was held up because the person who handles the reports was out sick. Why is only one person allowed to touch these things!? Anyway i closed the whole BQE for about 40 minutes , sucked to be behind me. The cop were nice enough and the EMT but they didn't really investigate what happened. 
My beautiful car is now sitting in a garage waiting to get inspected by the insurance claim and the other guy is saying i hit him even though i was at a dead stop in park with my hazards on. 
It's always something!


No comments:

Post a Comment