Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mucho Gusto closes it doors and Iro Sushi opens in it's place!


One of the best Dominican restaurants in the area has closed it's doors only for another sushi place to open up.
Mucho Gusto was always busy for lunch with delivery orders and it took me 45 minutes to get anything eat at that time. The food was really good! and i am really sad that they are gone cause Columbia street needs more food!
I feel that the location probably was the the real killer for this place.
Has anyone eaten at the new iro sushi?
I am not too excited about as Kotobuki is really good but not the cheapest.

2 comments:

  1. My husband and I ate at Iro last night and it's SO SO GOOD!! The Sushi is exceptional and the quality of each piece is consistent with the rest of the order (i.e. every piece is great sushi...there was not one 'bad' piece). The prices are very reasonable for the quality of sushi you're getting. We ordered noodles for my toddler and he loved them (and so did I). I live in Brooklyn Heights and I will definitely make every effort to go to IRO whenever I want sushi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you read all the violation Iro Sushi has.... I would not eat there until those violations are corrected! Yikes!!

    ReplyDelete