Friday, October 12, 2012

Introducing Nicole May!

Meet one of the newest additions to Realty Collective.  Nicole is originally from New York and after living overseas, mainly Australia, for several years came back and is now residing in the Park Slope neighborhood, which she loves.  Here's what Nicole has to say about how she came to work for us.

When moving back to New York City, what I found most difficult was finding a place to live. My search was long and frustrating.  Although I had a background in event management and music, I was inspired to make a career change and become a real estate agent so that I might help others avoid the many pitfalls and run around when searching for their new home.  Brooklyn has so much to offer and I feel very fortunate to live here. 



No comments:

Post a Comment