Thursday, April 1, 2010

Beer Garden should come to Carroll Gardens!

Am I the only person that would love to see a Beer Garden in Red Hook or Carroll Gardens West?  I doubt it!  Seriously, I can't think of a better place in Brooklyn to have one.  If you haven't been to the Beer Garden in Astoria Queens you have got to check it out!  It's like Oktoberfest every day!!!  Imagine an open-air spot on Columbia filled with long picnic benches and an outdoor grill complete with copious amounts of Suds and Food!  Dare I dream?  Just think of how nice it would be on a Summer night to get all of your friends together for some live music, bar b q and night air.  From a business standpoint I honestly believe it could be quite a lucrative venture for the right group of folks.  If I had the money I would have already done it so if anyone knows any people that share my dream then let me know because I am FULL of internal organs and great ideas!  There is an abundance of lots in Red Hook and Carroll Gardens West that would be perfect for such an undertaking.  So, let's make it happen because it's quite a hike to Queens!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment