Monday, April 5, 2010

Ultimate Burgers and Dogs!


Ultimate Burgers and Dogs is located on DeGraw Street between Court St. and Clinton St. The place is small but very kid friendly. I took my two boys who are three and seven, one afternoon when I could not bear the thought of cooking. Plus, I am always in search of a good burger. I ordered hot dogs for the boys and a cheeseburger for myself, the guy taking my order talked me into the sauce for my burger. The boys loved their hot dogs, which were served with perfectly crunchy potato chips. To drink the boys had the fountain drinks, one had a fruit punch, which was refreshing, cold and not too sweet. The other had a grape flavor which I thought was not as good. There was also orange and lemonade which I will try next time. My burger was delicious, it had lettuce, tomato, cheddar cheese, really good sour pickles and some delicious special sauce. I also had the tater tots, which were crunchy on the outside and fluffy potato on the inside. There was also a spicy tri colored coleslaw, my boys did not like it, so I ended up eating their servings. Very good food, inexpensive and kid friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment